Astallerstraße 24 RGB
Telefon: 0 157 / 71 33 10 17
Sales tax identification number according to §27 a sales tax law:
Ust: 146/190/81 480
All pictures on this website are intellectual property of the following artists: Jochen Hirschfeld, Ravi Pagnamenta, Meli Baader, Rober Fischer, Carl Neidhardt, Noha Boehm, Auen60 Photography, Frank Jagow.
TERMS OF SERVICE
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms.
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between me and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text.
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our website www.asboxing.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with:
Astallerstr. 24 Rgb
Mobile: +49 157 71331017
(3) The presentation of the goods on the website does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on my part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received on the website, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided on the website.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Enter full name
2) Enter your email address
3) Enter the delivery address
4) Choose dress size
5) Select number
6) Confirm by clicking the „ORDER NOW“ button
I will confirm receipt immediately after placing the order by email („order confirmation“). With this I accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our website / shop: We will send you the order data and our ToS by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.asboxing.de/imprint. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Pay prices, shipping costs, payment, due date.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the seller’s product description, the prices given are total prices. Any additional delivery and shipping costs that may arise are specified separately in the respective product description.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch as long as stocks last. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 3 working days. The period for the delivery begins the day after receipt of payment. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is not transferred to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 Retention of title.
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Delivery time and shipping.
If your order is in stock, it will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment. If the desired item is not in stock, we will inform you of this by email after we have received your order.
§7 Dispatch processing.
We send your package with the DHL parcel service. (GOGREEN climate-neutral shipping included). The delivery time depends on the current order situation of Deutsche Handelslogistik (DHL), but usually 2-5 working days. Our packaging material is made from 70% recyclable material and can be fully recycled.
§8 Shipping costs.
The shipping costs within Germany are € 4.60. (Including insurance and tracking). Shipping within the EU costs € 13.60. No Shipping outside the EU.
§9 Return and exchange.
Return within the 14-day right of withdrawal. I always try to satisfy you with my products. If the delivered products do not fit you or, contrary to expectations, you are not satisfied, you can make use of your right of withdrawal within 14 days and send the goods back to me. The goods may only be used to the extent that they would have been used or tried for trying out in a retail shop.
For a return, please proceed as follows:
- Please contact me and tell me the reason for your exchange or return.
- Please pack the products in the original box.
- Please note that return shipping costs are borne by the buyer.
If the return is successful, an invoice amount that has already been paid will be reimbursed (minus shipping costs) to the account according to your chosen payment method. The timing of the repayment may vary depending on the payment method you choose.
§10 Right of withdrawal.
(1) In general
Consumers have a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulation, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity: You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons to revoke.
(2) Consequences of cancellation
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or E-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. If you want to revoke this contract, I have all payments that I have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by me you have chosen), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which I received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, I will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you. I can refuse the repayment until I have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to me immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed me of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods yourself.